Wired for live television, radiodifusión and internet broadcasts and tooled with the latest digital projection, lighting and audio systems, The Stage offers state-of-the-art technology to ensure your event remains fully connected.
events request an
This is TheTimesCenter, designed by Renzo Piano. Detect two supple spaces, designed to accommodate a broad multiplicity of events: The Stage, a striking 378-seat gehoorzaal that can also be used spil a Screening Slagroom for cinema-quality presentations, and The Vestíbulo, a customizable Five,000 square-foot banquet slagroom and product vertoning space. Expect the latest ter digital projection, lighting and audio resources. And rely on a team of event experts, dedicated to making the unlikely seem effortless. Here, te the heart of Manhattan, the possibilities of your event are redefined.
Extreme. Engaging. Effortless.
Events that suit The Stage
Press conferences and product launches
Spectacles and concerts
Brochure and bat mitzvahs
Television and radiodifusión broadcasts
To create the volmaakt backdrop to The Stage, event organizers can choose from three different settings вЂ” an open view of the atrium, a translucent shade for spectacular lighting effects, or a blackout shade for accomplish privacy.
Wired for live television, radiodifusión and internet broadcasts and tooled with the latest digital projection, lighting and audio systems, The Stage offers state-of-the-art technology to ensure your event remains fully connected. The Stage comes accomplish with an expansive production booth, a limber greenroom/production office/dressing slagroom suite, and is always rented with The Gallery for registration and receptions.
TheTimesCenterвЂ™s very regarded, full-service event production team is available to help ensure your event goes off without a hitch.
All food and beverage service vereiste be provided by one of our Approved Catering Vendors. Please click here for a list and more information.
* However TheTimesCenter has an extensive technical inventory that will fulfill the needs of most events, extra equipment may be rented from an Approved Times Center A/V Provider. After booking an event, users vereiste coordinate with TheTimesCenter Production Manager to arrange and please their technical needs and requirements.
The rear wall of The Stage has three views: glass, exposing the building&rsquo,s interior garden, a blackout shade and a translucent shade for a semi-transparent lighting effect.
The Stage features state-of-the-art audio, movie and theatrical lighting systems to meet the needs of almost every event, including:
- A wireless sound package designed to treat both large and petite meetings and spectacles.
- A movie system featuring dual projection, a drop-down 12’x24′ projection screen and HD switching for multisource presentations and movie playback.
- Street-to-stage fiber and coax wire feeds for television and radiodifusión satellite production.
- High-speed wired and wireless internet capabilities for webcasting and distance-learning events.